The success of Enterprise Centre’s was shown in the survey carried out by NACEC together with Enterprise Ireland. In summary terms, this survey showed that Enterprise Centre’s:
- Are accommodating over 4,600 jobs in approx. 120 locations across the country.
- Have facilitated the creation of 9,300 jobs in the 10 years to 2013.
- Have helped the creation of almost 400 businesses since 2010 in recessionary times.
- They operating in the more challenged local economies as regards job creation.
- Are successfully helping to disperse jobs throughout the regions.
- Businesses that succeed in Enterprise Centre’s may not have succeeded on their own.
Over 200 jobs have been created directly through the tenants of Enniscorthy Enterprise & Technology Centre. Sonru, Taoglas, Chevron Training and 2Cubed are amongst the successful start-ups that began in the centre and they have now progressed to moving into their own premises.